I Need To:
1. Read 2 more tort cases which is 37 and 45 pages respectively for Monday's tutorial;
2. Finish tort presentation which is on next Tuesday - gotta get up early tomorrow at 7:30am for our discussion at 8am -??? i really don't know;
3. Finish Titas project, still waiting for final group meeting to get everything concluded;
4. Start doing Contract assignment, group work again, which we have less than a month to finish ...@.@;
5. Start doing the APK Hari keusahawanan thing - which I have no idea how to start doing, luckily it's group work again;
6. Study for my Malaysia Legal System test which constitutes 25% of our final marks, and I have a very strict lecturer with very high standards who owns a very good reputation for liking to fail people;
7. Study for finals which is about 55 days away....
In addition to that, I have to:
Stop feeding myself (with junk food) XD;
that's why I have decided to
fast on chocolate for Lent season
Right now, all I want to do is:
GO TO SLEEP
have had not enough sleep for three freaking straight nights, make it four - tonight will be another one of those nights
Alternatively,
I would like to stay online to chat with friends, which I was unable to do in the past week or so bcoz of some technical difficulties +.+'''
In conclusion,
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Did i scream already? let me scream again
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1 comment:
y don't u go and take a good nap ?? That will be useful for u....yes, it does..if not, u will collapse eh...
Post a Comment