Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Post...

School started again after the CNY holidays/mid sem break...Sadly, I had to begin the second half of second sem with sore throat and fever...(sigh~) The brief facts are these: I woke up with a sore throat on Tuesday morning, felt sick throughout the day but decided I should just take panadol and rest more. So I didn't see a doctor. Next day, instead of getting better, I woke up with a VERY BAD sore throat and high fever...that was when I decided I had to see a doctor, and luckily I did, cause my temperature was a frikking 39 degree Celcius. Anyway, I am a lot better now. No more fever, just a lil sore throat but from out from no where I suddenly have cough and running nose...spoil all my study plans....GRRRrrrr....

But anyway, if you've noticed I haven't been posting any pictures lately... the simple reason is because I'm lazy (hahaha) and I don't really have any interesting pictures to post now....but if I don't then everything is just gonna be all words which equals to all boring...so I'm just posting some very random pictures, though I must warn you that they may not be in sequence and are totally insignificant...haha

First of all, really feel like eating apple pie (made by Abby's auntie...) with ice cream...have been eating porridge for the last 2 days...(sob) This picture was taken at my family's Christmas dinner...
My brother, aka banana boi...keke..taken in the car on the way back from Sandakan to KK during Chinese New Year...my father let my bro drive from Ranau to Telupid on the way to Sandakan and I was screaming (mostly instructions, I'm such a good backseat driver XD) all the way (almost all lar)

Back in KK, went to New York New York in 1 Borneo with a few of my church friends.... We didn't eat the giant huge Yankee burger, but I did get a glimpse of the legendary burger from the table next to us....haha

Picture taken by my brother...This is Perdy, his favourite dog (with his ugly feet and also a paw of my other dog, Puppy at the sides of the pic - I'm sure you can see it but I like to point it out anyway... XD haha) It's supposed to look like the famous big head dog, so does it? Hmm...but I think it's pretty cute anyway...

Another random picture, went to Midvally the other day and was on my way back to Uni. Was waiting at University Station for the Rapid KL bus and it was raining, so took a random pic to ease off the boring-ness...

Ha....well, that's all...

3 comments:

iiyee said...

Want more apple pie?? =P Hope you're feeling better already

chang's blog... said...

Perdy IS so CUUUUUUUTTE!!

Really looks like those big head dog!

baby_sy88 said...

Abby: Yes please!!!! :p

Chang: Cute right?? but u'll never guess that she's quite old ady..dunno 6 or 7 years old ady...haha