Let's see, it's 7:13 am right now, and I have been trying to sleep for the past 4 hours or so,but in vain...Later going to Midvalley with my friends, then later today we have MPA 2 - Majlis Penganugerahan ASTAR Fasa 2. It's going to be held at a 4/5 star hotel which name I can't even bother to remember and everyone dresses up nicely...something like prom, but I'm just going for the food since they already deducted the money from our fees...XD
Dunno how I'm gonna survive thru the day... gonna be freaking tired tonight, and I still need to do tutorials and study for MLS test on Wednesday.... luckily Monday is a holiday.....:)
And I can't believe that we are left with just Lee Chong Wei in the semi finals of the All England... :(
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
1 comment:
aiks..
i din catch all-england this year la..who won? anyway, try to not that tired to urself....i wonder u got heard my uni case la.....lol
Post a Comment