Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok, a brief update of my situation now - semester 1 classes have officially ended.. study week have officially started... can't believe how time flies... sometimes still find it unbelievable that I'm already here for one semester...1 down, 7 to go...woo hoo~

Anyway, on the last day of class, after class I mean, I went to meet my high school friends in midvalley..not all, just ding, elaine, juin yi, su ki and me...that day really spent a lot of money...
First stop, Sushi King; then Starbucks because Su Ki didn't eat lunch with us; then walked around, went to Carrefour to buy things; then I went to Jusco to buy sushi for dinner again; after that the guys went to Carl's Jr to eat.....phew!! spent 7 hours in midvalley..muahaha...but really glad to be able meet up with old friends...:D
Elaine tried to self-take our group pic, but as u can see, some of us got "cut out" of the pic.. muahaha...Juin Yi didn't appear at all....muahahahaThen we had to ask one of the Starbucks worker to help us take our pic...
Another shot of us at Starbucks.....
After that, because I was dissatidfied with how I looked in the previous pics, I had my pic taken again with Juin Yi since I will be seeing him the least..this pic was taken outside the toilet while waiting for the others to come out...muahahaha...

Carl Jr's burger - HUGE portion...the pair of hands belong to elaine...

Juin Yi's burger.... the fries in the background are so tempting...
Saturday: Went to eat Bak Kut Teh with my roomates in Klang... their elder sis took us... sorry didnt take a pic of the yummy pork soup, because I was kinda "不好意思", didn't want them to think I was ultra weird for taking pictures of the food... but it was delicious..first taste of penisular's bak kut teh...after that they went to Jusco in midvalley (again) to buy sushi...and I bought some too...been eating too much sushi lately... but I can't resist it le...especially when there's salmon and wasabi at stake...wakaka... However, I think the bak kut teh was very heaty..in the afternoon I felt a bit dizzy and had a lil bit of sore throat.... luckily when I woke up today I was fine...thank God!!

My favorite type of sushi - the rice with the salmon on top...yummy~ eaten with wasabi : PERFECT!

Sushi again... I promised myself: NO MORE sushi (at least until I finish my exam)... if not I'll be broke...haha

2 comments:

Steven Gerrard said...

wa..so jealous to see u guys there ..having fun and unfortunately I wasn't there..If not, we gonna have a good time there..
Hm...anyway, u hv to go to the bbq party eh at tanjung aru...so long time din see u guys..
looking forward the gathering so much!!
hahaha...

Carol said...

Shin yi!! Finally found your blog.. so sorry i forgot the adress the other day and xanga cannot put links argh!!!

Well...Classmates reunion so fun!!! I wish i can shop and eat like that in sg..sure broke! haha.. and omgosh!! Juin yi hao shuai~~~~~haha

roL