First thing that I wanna share:
OF COURSE NOT!! oh yes...something disappeared, but it was not human....
Date: 31 October 2008
Time: 3 freaking AM in the morning
What I was doing: Just finish brushing my teeth, ready to crawl onto my bed (zZzZzZ)
Thing that happened: Freaking fire alarm went off, and my floor rep came knocking on our doors saying we all have to go down. yeah...fire alarm just went off, but we took our sweet time going down to the tennis court where we were supposed to assemble(my roomates even went to the toilet first)...then we were had to sit on the floor for 2 over hours waiting for the AJKs to get everyone down, and then watch a dumb dumb fireman show off his skills at putting out fire, then proceeded to watch the magic show where fire disappears when we use the fire extinguisher...(surprise surprise)
Name of this exercise: FIRE DRILL exercise
My reaction: (excuse me for cussing a bit) WHAT THE HELL???? Who is the one who set the trend of having fire drill exercises in the middle of the night? Luckily it was study week and I don't need to wake up early the next day...(sigh~) but still had no choice but to sit through the whole thing... why can't they to it when everyone is eating or something? who said fire only happens when everyone is sleeping?
Second thing:
I went to Coffee Bean yesterday... went there alone to study because I have been staying too long in my room and I'm getting sick of it....really enjoyed myself although I was alone...had plenty of time to think and get my perspective straight...it's funny coz I can't do it when there's ppl around...I'll tell you what I thought about, but not the outcome of my thoughts..haha...first, thought about studying here in UM; then, about my course,whether I'm enjoying it or not; after that, about Cat and Dog Theology; and after that about whether I should reconsider about the "I'm not dating" thing....haha..
Anyway, I got myself a Ice Blended Hazelnut Latte and a Tomato and Herb pasta thingy (forgot what's it called)....I LOVED the drink...it was fanstastic!! Just thinking bout it makes me wanna drink it again....(licking my lips)...below are some snapshots of my food..haha
1 comment:
Forgot to add...I'll choose Coffee Bean over Starbucks anyday... muahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment