Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged by Juin Yi...

and the fact that I promised to answer the 19 questions in conjunction with his birthday...wakaka..

1. What are your nicknames?
Nicknames? erm....don't think I have any significant ones... oh yeah, my sis sometimes likes to call me "欣~" (dragged) and sometimes sings twinkle twinkle little stars to mock my name....does that count? but both names annoys the hell out of me so plz don't call me that...unless you think your life is too long....muahahaha

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Reading books gua...with a cup of Coffee Bean Belgium Chocolate...wakaka

3. What kind of news do you read?
Hmmm...depends where I am. If I'm in KK, I will just read the Daily Express and 诗华日报, both which my father subscribes to. But now that I'm in KL, probably any newspaper that I can get my hands on, the Star or 新洲日报.... I like reading about badminton news...

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
NOTHING! I rather eat normally than eat all I want till I get fat. Besides, what's wrong with getting fat, then exercising to lose the fat????

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Depends which category the "someone" falls in... but if u r referring to the general "special someone", then no...haha

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, by faith, if God puts you in a situation like that, He is sure to put you through.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My direction in life...and my faith in God's plan for me..

8. What do you feel like doing now?
Finish answering these questions and go to sleep....

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nope...never happened before..I'm more of the passive kind...sometimes can be frustrating, but I don't regret it...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who taggedahem !
Juin Yi ... funny, talkative (in a good way, though somestimes can be too noisy..haha) and creative...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Ever watch Forensic Heros 2? I want someone like Ivan...smart, romantic, protective, sensitive (to my needs and emotions) and 细心.... (sighs dreamily~) BUT (there's always a but and snapping back to reality), I don't believe that such a guy exists in reality, but still waiting to be proven wrong...

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I don't have a certain he/she so I'm unable to answer this question...wakaka

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I dunno..burger? coz it has everything...bread, meat and veggie...then I can have a balance diet...

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy...If you are happy, then it means your life is fulfilling... being rich is sometimes not fulfilling..

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Probably none... Because the characteristics that I would like to change are also the ones I want to keep most... it depends on the situation where that character is used...

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
To be brutally frank, I don't answer questions like these, simply because I'm not in control of my life.. I might not be here tomorrow...but if I'm still alive, I just want to be happy or to be able to find happiness in whatever I'm doing...

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Y are all the questions so hard to answer? I don't just love ONE thing about myself, but I can't say that I absolutely love everything about myself either...does that answer the question?wakaka

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Nothing....I brought nothing into this world and I will bring nothing out of it...anyway the world that I will be going to have things so much better and holier than this world that if I bring anything, it will be just a disgrace...better to leave without anything

19. What would you like to say to your first girlfriend (be it past or present, even if you happen to have one)?
My first girlfriend? Apparently this question is made for the guys only...so i'll just skip...wakaka...
Alright, I'll be sporting for once and assume that it's 'boy' instead of 'girl'...but even so I can't answer it, because I never had a first boyfriend...not past, not present and even if i have one in the future, let's leave this question to be answered when I actually meet the guy..(how am I supposed to know what to say to someone I have never met????)

So that's about it...I know some of my answers are kinda lengthy, but I think that makes it all the more interesting to read about, instead of one-liner answers... so I hope you guys enjoy reading it... as for tagging people, Juin Yi already tagged all my perspectives, there's no one left for me to tag...wahhaha...until next time~

1 comment:

Steven Gerrard said...

-.="

What oh??

Hahaha.....ok oso ah...