Phew...just finish my Contracts test today...haha...not exactly sure how I did, all I know is there was NOT enough time to address all the issues, and my handwriting....I'm lucky if my lecturer can read it...(lol..okie, I'm exaggerating, but it was really a messy piece of paper)... I don't want to think of the results yet, leave that to think about when the time comes... hopefully I can pass lar....
Right now just wanna relax and not think about anything... but unfortunately, tomorrow I have English test...(I know, it's so dumb)....but then again I cannot dismiss the importance of language, especially English, in our trade... we were told that we need excellent command of the language to do well in this field.. (note that it's excellent, not just the plain old "good")...wakaka..so although sometimes English class can get very boring, I still try to bear with it... although everytime I still come out of the class complaining of the unbearable boringness....wakakaka... so hopefully I have paid enough attention in class to know all the grammar and pronounciation (yes, pronounciation...we are really being tested on that....like which syllable to emphasise on...and I have to admit I did not really pay attention to this...OH NO!!!)
Anyway, I got something really exciting to share with u guys, actually two..but one of them is not as exciting as the other... which one should I share first?? Hmmmm.... I think I'll share the less exciting one first...today I was very privilaged to be able to meet one of the former High Court judge, also my faculty's ex-dean, and the writer of the Law of Contracts...I present to you...(drum roll): Datuk Sri Visu Sinadurai.... okie, I admit, I wasn't like all :-o "he's a judge" and "he wrote one of our Contracts textbook" ....I didn't even got my pic taken with him...but seriously, it was a real good and honourable experience to meet the guy... he was quite cool actually, made a lot jokes, not at all like what you expect from a judge (we heard from seniors that some judges are really nasty and sarcastic).. the fact that he was willing to share his experience (with us first-years) as a law gradute, to a professor, to a person who worked under the AG Chambers to a judge, proves that he's really a modest person, and I respect him for that...One of the real funny thing was Datuk Sri was bald, except for some hair at the back..worse thing was his head was very shiny, and it was extremely distracting...I kept staring at his shiny head and wondered how he made it so shiny..muahaha...
Moving on to the exciting news, as you might have already seen in the picture below... I MET LEE WAN WAH!!!!!! as in the national badminton player, partner of Choong Tan Fook, olympic player... yes, that Lee Wan Wah!!!!! Actually it happened like this: I was having a badminton practice session (for representing college) in Gim 2 in my uni on Tuesday night, then while we were playing, he suddenly walked in, with some other people...(later I found out that one of them was his wife)..at first I thought he was here to coach or something (as he reasonly retired from the national squad)..then I was so surprised when he started playing with his friends (and wife)...and I could tell he totally lowered down the standard of his game so as to match his wife and friends... After that, all of us requested to take photo with him and he patiently took it with all of us...so nice!!! Imagine meeting him playing badminton in UM!!! At first I couldn't believe it... but it was real... and he's so freaking tall and muscular (of course la, he's an athelete)... haha..
Excuse me for looking so bad in this picture..but I can't help it... I was sweating from playing badminton...:p
Okie la....that's all for this time..next week - study week!!!!
1 comment:
eh...who is his wife anyway? I forget oledi...hahha....good lor..
i din meet a "celebriti" before..
Bt , in KK, i still got meet with a former keeper of Sabah...But, you dunno him de la...Just me know...hahaa...
Post a Comment