Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Break....

Hah...actually not really a break lar....just finished my Islamic Law test today, so can relax a bit tonight....it was an open book test - we were allowed to bring in whatever books we want, flip thru it to find the answer and even discussed with our friends...lol... but the catch is: we dont have enough time... so in the end everyone was kinda copying off each other's papers...lol.. first time I had a test like this..


Anyway,yesterday I got to know my test marks for Legal Method... out of 10%, I got 9.5%.... haha... really thank God la...but this is kinda stressful also, coz now everyone has labelled me as "the one who would score in tests and exams"... when really actually that test was no big deal, it was kind of easy la, because got MCQs...anyone could have got 9.5 if they wanted..most of my coursemates didnt really bother to study... but anyway, the story goes on as such and now I'm stuck being labelled as something I'm not...(sigh~) Take today's test for instance, I really think I flunk it...so let's see what my coursemates will say when the results come out....haha...However, I really wanna thank and praise God for the result...I would like to acknowledge that I couldn't have done it without God and that everything I have now I will not have if He has not given...so let all the glory be unto God....Hallelujah!!!



Tonight I still can afford some time to blog...tomorrow I don't think that I will have such luxuries... coz next Thursday I have another test - CONTRACTS!!!!! and this is no open book test anymore... contracts practically consists of cases, cases, and more cases!!! so many cases need to remember... :'''( ...so you guys out there, I need a little favour, plz pray for me... studying is tiring, but I won't give up...God simply did not create me to give up...and pray that I will always submit my problems and worries unto His hands....



One more thing....my residential college no water!!! ARGGG....this is the third day liao...really cannot stand it..luckily I still can go to my sis's house to bath...pray that the water will come back quickly also...if not really suffering for us who stay in college....:(



that's all for this entry...have a blessed day!!!

No comments: