Sunday, April 19, 2009

What Should I Do???

I'm sick of studying... Tell me, is it wise to just flunk the exams?? I promise I won't fail... I'll probably just end up with a bad pointer.... does it really matter????? But I think about the ppl expecting me to perform back home...(sigh~) do I really have to force myself????? I'm tired, tired having to push myself to be competitive... seriously, will it be OK if I was just content with getting a B or B-? I don't know, I'm scared I will regret my present contentment in the futur, just because I want to be happy now ....haix~

I've been having bizarre ideas about changing course, taking up something like Philosophy or Psychology ..... is there even such courses in UM??? hmmm.... they are probably just as taxing as Law, and it's not like I hate Law, I just hate exams, and there's so much to memorize....who created this dumb stupid course-assessment method??? (sigh~ x100000000000000000000) why can't everything be continious assessment?

I can't get a single thing of this dumb titas (Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia) into my head and I don't think I can remember anything I've studied for Contracts for the past 5 days....

Can't wait till all of this is over....2 more weeks....I can do it...............right????

6 comments:

Chuen Hien Lai said...

zuo ma kai oh?? got anything happen ah?? well, I also have same thoughts before...will i juz satisfied with what I get later...juz B or B- or even potentially a C? I think that, this may juz happen in this moment, after this, it wont happen, bt i cant guarantee will it come o not...
hm...Working is better than study still...that's what i think now...no grades given!!!

chang's blog... said...

Shin Yi: As long as you had done your best, there is NOTHING wrong with getting poor pointers! Looks like you need something to 刺激 you to study hard...

Lai: working is not going to be any better than studying, in fact it is worse. Now we can blame this not good that not good, when we work later, we will be tied down by our work ethics. At that time, we can only 泪往肚里吞. During studying time, when we fail, there is nothing to lose except face. When we fail to do something in our workplace, there are more things at stake- job, money,.......

Steven Gerrard said...

也许我太输不起了吧...
最近考试压力蛮重一下,所以突发奇想-做工会轻松一点吧.....哈哈...没想到这样也会被你安慰回~读书始终都是不会有太大的压力...
对,读书为了面子,为了将来,为了现在!!不是为了它考多少....考多或少都不是重点,重点是我们又去学习吗?

Steven Gerrard said...

Good luck in ur exam...i know u can do it!!

baby_sy88 said...

Hey guys, thanks for the encouragement..... =)

Sin Yuen: I really do need some 刺激... but I think I'm feeling better now because I've somehow managed to pull myself thru half of my law papers already..... still two more to go...

probably when I wrote that entry I was having "pre-exam stress syndrome"....haha...

Thanks anyway....(to A Lai too...)

chang's blog... said...

GOod to hear that! Good luck in everything!!!