Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random thoughts...

1. How to answer Tort questions.
2. The lyrics of The Journey - 911.
3. The song The Day We Find Love - 911.
4. I haven't start revising Contracts.
5. This week is the last week of lectures in First Year.
6. Who is our new Law Society president.
7. I want to play badminton, badly.
8. Why is the internet so S-L-O-W .....
9. I am really hungry now.
10. I don't think I have enough time to revise everything.
11. Tomorrow I have class at 10am, it's 2:33 am now.
12. Tomorrow I must see Prof. Norchaya about the exam thing.
13. I wish exams were abolished.
14. Why is my MSN Messenger not functioning properly.
15. I must read vicarious liability and remedies before I sleep.
16. Why am I wasting my time typing this then?
17. I am REALLY REALLY very hungry now.
17. I really have to stop now
18. Bye~

2 comments:

iiyee said...

Why are you always hungry?? Want apple pie?

baby_sy88 said...

Lol...I always say i hungry meh?? haha.... mayb because the food here totally sucks... muahahahaha

and yes please, I want apple pie... haha