Hey...that is not true... I'm not a banana and I don't want to be one...:p I proud of my Chinese heritage u know...just that I was brought up in a not so Chinese background because my MUM is a BANANA....:p
hm.....take care of urself la..and dun eat too much chocolates!!! well, she is a lot better than those in singapore la.... Those ppl, i feel ashamed of them!!!
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
Team Malaysia Fan Run
-
*The Overview*
Moments before the flag-off
Team Malaysia Fan Run. Never intended to join the run in the first place,
as it was only 7 km and the Panthera j...
laura is...
-
laura the traveller. :D
laura is in the airport
laura is wide awake
laura is jet-lagged
laura is surfing the net
laura is updating her blog
laura is going t...
Funny Guy!!!
-
The guy
with his new 'nerdy' specs
whom I just can't stop to laugh at
when I see him
since he arrived yesterday
The new look
what I can comment is..
from pr...
7 comments:
although you studied chinese, you are one downright pure banana
Hey...that is not true... I'm not a banana and I don't want to be one...:p I proud of my Chinese heritage u know...just that I was brought up in a not so Chinese background because my MUM is a BANANA....:p
hm.....take care of urself la..and dun eat too much chocolates!!!
well, she is a lot better than those in singapore la....
Those ppl, i feel ashamed of them!!!
wow. how true.. i agree with those.
hmm.. wat's a banana? @.@
A banana is someone who is yellow on the outside (Chinese), but white on the inside (Ang Mo).... haha...XD
AND I AM NOT A BANANA.... lol...XD
Lol... But some bananas are yellow inside too.. the pisang manis if i'm not mistaken..
Haha.. sy, must take some time to rest, rest is to prepare you for a longer journey ahead.. take k dear :)
忙中有乐就不会越忙越亡咯。。。
Post a Comment