So, my first random post...more like just feel like getting some feedback/medical advice on this..haha
Anyway, yesterday my college had a Blood Danation Campaign, and I was all excited to donate blood once again.... but unfortunately, they rejected my blood because my HB was a frikking 10.9 (whatever the unit is)... the doctor (more like lab assistant) dripped my blood into a jar of blue liquid and my blood floated for like 5 or 6 seconds before sinking slowly down... the guy-before-me's blood sunk straight down...then she took more blood from me and put it into a machine thing and after a while I saw her wrote on my paper 10.9....
So is 10.9 low for a normal healthy female? it's not like I'm having my period or whatever... it's been over like for more than a week already... and the last time I donated blood (in September 2008) I passed the test...hmmm...plus the last time I did a HB test (was a long time ago lar, probably 1 or 2 years ago) it was 13, and I did it because my mum thought I looked very pale (anemic pale).. and I dont think I look anymore paler now than I did back then.... so what's the problem? Does having not enough sleep lower ur HB level? I think I slept an average of 5 hours the past week, but still I don't think that's too bad, I've had worse...but that's the only thing that I can think of... or has it something to do with my diet? but I have been eating the same college food since July and I was ok in September...so I really dont get it....
Para doctors and doctors-to-be and also anyone who has sufficient knowledge in biology, any comments?? How do I get rid of it? I dont want a 10.9 in my system, if I have not enough oxygen then my brain will slow down, we can't have that now can we??haha...XD
But I'm going back to KK next Friday, so perhaps I can eat more healty food??? haha...XD
K, that's all.. Happy Chinese New Year!!!
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
1 comment:
What to do?? Eat more healthy food lor...lol...n then, 5 hour....do u think is enough ? every person should have between 5 to 8 hours of resting la..cant be 5 hours.tat's reli....kurang lor...haha..anyway, take care ba..don't everytime make ur family o friends worry..can imply something de eh...haha...happy chinese new year !!
Post a Comment