Hehe...so I have been lazy...haven't blog for quite some time...not because I have nothing to blog about, in fact I have so much to blog about now that this is gonna be an ultra long entry..keke..but yeah, just so you guys know, I've been back in KK for some time now...flew back on the 21st of November...actually could have waited to come back with my sis on the 25th, but I just couldn't resist the opportunity of traveling alone, especially when I'm flying with MAS..(rare treat...:p)
So, coming back to the day I flew back, wasn't that easy, especially the part where we had to clear out ALL our stuff from our rooms for the hols...MAN, I didn't know that I had THAT much stuff...XD.. but anyway, with that done, my journey home begins....
BACK IN KK....
So what happened in KK??? At first nothing exciting..a few yam cha here and a few yam cha there...haha...but it was fun la...:)
Went shopping the other day at Centre Point with my bro and sis...it think it was a few days before my 20th Birthday....My bro said he wanted to look at presents (not for me obviously...), so we went into Just For You...we didn't get any presents but we found these...:
My bro said I looked like a total KID.... can you believe that I will be 20 in just a few days?
Are you sure???
You don't look too mature urself...banana boi..XD
Part of my birthday presents....Buggy, the book and the key chain from Timmy...thanks..
Me and Buggy....cheers...
This is what my bro got for me.....Jay Chou's new album....love you so much banana boi...xoxo
This poster of Jay doesn't look so good...but since the banana boi stuck it up already, I'll just leave it there....:p
Enough about the happy stories....
Tragedy on my Birthday...not that there was any celebration anyway...but...but....it was my Birthday, and...and...and.....my dog died....:'''(

During happier times....Rae Rae gnawing on a plastic toy bone....
Rae Rae's burial site... the field behind my house... 14 February 2007 - 7th December 2008
My bro said I looked like a total KID.... can you believe that I will be 20 in just a few days?
Are you sure???
7th December 2008 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
Ok...definitely NOT!!! I dont want to grow up...not yet anyway...it's fun being a kid....XD
I didn't have much of a celebration... my church youth celebrated with me on Friday night at Fruit Monster..haha...Jade, Khin, Clarissa, Pearle, Sabrina, Chok, and banana boi Bro...thanks...muaks...
My birthday...finally....or should I say OH NO....I'm 20!!! How are you supposed to feel when u turn 20 anyway? I denifinitely don't feel any more mature or anymore different......do I?
Ok...definitely NOT!!! I dont want to grow up...not yet anyway...it's fun being a kid....XDI didn't have much of a celebration... my church youth celebrated with me on Friday night at Fruit Monster..haha...Jade, Khin, Clarissa, Pearle, Sabrina, Chok, and banana boi Bro...thanks...muaks...
My parents and my grandmother gave me angpaus....haha..so extra money for shopping!!!
Enough about the happy stories....
Tragedy on my Birthday...not that there was any celebration anyway...but...but....it was my Birthday, and...and...and.....my dog died....:'''(

This is Rae....or like we usually call him ,Rae Rae...He was given to us by my mum's friend...had him since he was a puppy...wasn't of any particular breed, but he was a good dog...
During happier times....Rae Rae gnawing on a plastic toy bone....:'''( you will be greatly missed.... he lived such a short life....
I think there is a curse on yellow male dogs living in my house... we had three yellow male dogs (including Rae)...and all of them died before their time... I think all died because of poison...First, it was Lucky, then Dickie, now Rae Rae....come to think of it they could have all died of the same reason...
-
This is why Rae Rae died.... wretched little serpent... He killed it but got bitten in the process...can someone please tell me what spesies is this snake so I can begin a campaign to bring them to extinction????
-
But it's too late now...my dog is dead....wretched snake....I hope u burn horribly in hell...How could you kill MY DOG???? I dont care what the snake experts say "the snake was just trying to defend itself".....u know what???I DON'T CARE....Rae Rae's life was worth much more than a dumb stupid idiotic moronic ridiculous snake....Rae Rae was a brave dog and he killed that snake, who could have bitten someONE...... You snake experts, THE SNAKE JUST KILLED MY DOG....HOW COULD YOU DEFEND THE SNAKE???
4 comments:
hey, I also feel sorry for ur dog...may it rest in peace...
Hm....by the way, u r reli a kid la...even u r 20 years old...it's unbelievable to tell my other friends tat u are 20 years old...haha..
im sorry to hear about your dog.
anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY TWINS.. hehe.. take care =)
Nice glasses =) anyways, I've changed my link...
http://abbygraphy.blogspot.com
tehehe
Hey yo......
He was'nt gnawing on a toy bone larh...... It was a real bone.... XD lolx.....
Oh well.... Happy New Year.....
Post a Comment