Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 December 2008 - BBQ Reunion

So I'm a bit slow at posting up my blogs...haha...this happened on the 10th December and it's 18th today...haha...had a little problem with first, my laptop, then the internet... sometimes I wish I can bribe my bro into taking IT or some computer course thingy...then he can fix all my computer problems..haha...but it ain't gonna happen...so yeah...still need the computer technicians...OR I could find a technopath (like Micah from Heroes), so that he can "tell" my laptop to fix itself...XP

Right, enough about computers...back to the BBQ thing... thanks to A Lai and the others who organised it, we had a BBQ mini reunion party at Tanjung Aru Beach... hmmm...not exactly a form 6 reunion, coz Willie was there, Li Ming was there and Timmy was there...haha... but we had fun catching up with each other...

Guess what are they doing?
OH....A Lai is vomitting and Suki and Willie are laughing at him...XP
Ok lar, they are playing charades...but I seriously forgotten what's the answer to this one..
Ah Lai, u have any idea?? haha

A Lai and me...He's in NTU Singapore, studying CEE - means what ar?? Civil and Environmental Engineering? something like that lar... been very good friends since form 2 ;)

Li Ming and me... my classmate from Primary 4 - Form 5, then she was blessed enough to be offered a scholarship by Petronas, now studying Geology (i think) in Curtin University, Sarawak

Willie, and me....classmates from form 1 to 5...I still remember Carol used to call him Free Willie,haha....so cute...He's studying Chemical Engineering in Curtin University in Sarawak also.. He's gonna be a 3rd year student when he starts his next sem, and I'm still a first year..WOW

Wong Yii Seng, or Wong Yii, or Ester... I still dont really know how that name (Ester) came about though..heard it started from the Ester experiment we did in Chemistry class in form 5... Studying Economics and Mathematics in UMS... I told ya Economics was super interesting...:P

The guys "trying" to dump A Lai into the sea...but unfortunately, 4 guys are just not enough..LOL

Random picture...them discussing something...

Top (from left): Christine Wong, Li Ming, Christine Loo, Me
Bottom: Willie and Timmy
Christine Wong is studying medicine in UMS (future Doctor - woohoo), Christine Loo, erm...I forgot already (opps...) but I know in UMS la, Timmy, the finance geek - UMS (future businessman)..hehe
Group photo time....who pushed???haha XD

I like this pic..messy hair and all...haha...Jonnerson and me....he says he's going to UK if he gets his Visa - work first then after that continue studying.... why UK??? I want to go too... :P

Cute Willie...
Willie looks tortured...haha...XD
This will probably be a one year once event, until every1 gets too busy too bother with these things...haha....see you guys again next year~

2 comments:

Steven Gerrard said...

Yea...correct.is that name...lazy to say what i study la...haha..
er...regarding to the answer oh, forget oledi..oso quite blur and thanks to make this blog that interesting...

Chang Sin Yuen said...

Sob sob. miss u all...