Hmm....so what to say about today?I practically spent my whole day in churches...and today, when I started my day, I prayed to God and asked Him to help me be happy no matter what happens...I don't know what lighting struck me, but I was just determined to be happy, I don't want to allow anything to upset me...mayb because today is church day...
Started my day at St Mary's Cathedral...which is my buddy, Marianne's church.... the church is B-E-A-U-tiful..mayb because it's more than a hundred years old and has that old historical architectural feeling...hehe... everyone say it is THE church to get married in, and it is rumoured that you have to book one year in advance if you want to get married there. Personally I wouldn't mind getting married there, because it's so pretty...but it doesn't really matter if I don't because first, I think that the church setting of a marriage is not so important, so long as it's a church (Anglican preferbly) and second, I don't plan to get married...but mayb that will change as I will explain later... Well, the first talk was about the achievement of the cross (that is Jesus dying on the cross).. What really stuck with me about the talk was that through the cross you will see God's love...you can't read God's love through your circumstances, ie if your day was good God loves u today but if the day is not good, He doesn't... If you really want to know about God's love, go to the cross, it's the ultimate love....
After that we had electives where we were supposed to choose between evangelism, BGR talk and studies...i was actually indecisive bout which to choose initially, but in the end I chose the BGR...somehow I felt that it bore some significance...call me crazy but I felt like I was making some sort of huge dicision, like if I didn't choose this it will be eliminated from my life forever.....and do I really want that? I really can't give you an answer....at least not now, because I really don't know the answer myself....
Anyway, reached college at bout 3:45 pm..straightaway took my bath because I was supposed to meet my sis at station university at 4:40 pm... but because it rained so heavily,she ended up coming to meet me...haha..somehow, over here in KL, I seem to look forward to go to church...and I have also decided to join this Deep and Strong programme...cant tell you what it is exactly (because I havent attend..haha), but just felt that I should go....
Today's sermon was about how does God call me...I seriously do not know how God is calling me and to do what... I know I really have to give this serious thought...but then again because I'm a high C person, mayb I shouldn't think so much, and just do it...problem is I don't know what to do.....T.T
Whatever it is, I really just want to be thankful for everything, especailly for being here in KL (initially I didn't want to come)... I've also made up my mind, I want to be happy...live everyday for God,and let Him use me and mould me...
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment