Today I managed to do a lot of things....I woke up quite early (early for hoilidays lar)... why? Coz I need to go to clinic pergigian pelajar, to check my jaw, which produces clicking sounds when i open my mouth - wide. Actually it's not such a big deal, been having it for over a year now.. I'm doing this for my sis, so she can use me as her patient for plaque counting (or whatever it is called)...Anyway, walked all the way from 1st college to the hospital, got confused bout whether to go up or down at the hospital lift (see how i manage to get lost everywhere..hehe), then was all over my sis's fac... even went to her cubical where she drills ppl's teeth (but i dont think she can do that yet...lol)...Life is going to get more troublesome because the MO said I can't eat crispy and/or hard food (no keropok, no nuts, no fried fish and chicken...don't ask me, t'was what she said...), can't open my mouth BIG BIG (includes laughing and yawning and eating burger) and have to put hot pack on it at least 3 times a day...then have to go back for check-up in 2/3 weeks...and my appointment is one hour before my lecture...I dont plan to go anyway...I just wanted to help my sis get her marks, used this as an excuse to open a folder and walah!...landed myself in this sticky situation....lol
Anyway, the whole session at the hospital took up my whole morning. After coming back, I went SHOPPING with my room mate at Times Square...haha...I brought 4 shirts and a pair of sandals slipper thingy (whatever you call them)...had McD for dinner instead of spicy college food and I also brought Famous Amos no nut chocolate chip cookies (my fav. ...yummy!!) ... The only down side of the whole trip was the trip back to KL Sentral via monorail from Times Square....terrible....there were SO MANY people that we couldn't get into the train until the 7th or 8th train came by... even then, we were just able to squeeze in...I stood right next to the door and nearly got squashed by the train door...lol...and the people here are so GANAS...you should see how they push and cut your "queue" (there was no queue actually but they were pushing in from ALL sides, like water pressure, until they were in front of you, hence cutting my queue)... seriously, I thought this was a civilised city...not so after all... but got this teenage boy who was so nice, he let me go first coz i didn't want to be separated with my friend...haha...after boarding the monorail train, we were squashed like sardine fish in a can...then at the next station, I was pushed left and right because I was standing near the door and they were a lot of people coming out...and I got no where to retreat to...really was uncomfartable..too bad I can't sue them all for the tort of battery, how bout hostile touching then??? lol
So that was my day today...tomorrow really gotta start studying liao..still lots of tutorials to prepare for...
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
1 comment:
kasian lor....cant eat crispy food...
then, v all go to KFC or McD like that , u juz simply stare at us la...
Clicking jaw ......very funny yet curious bout it.....since when this happen to u???
hahaha..anyway, get lost again ...=.-" u reli no sense of direction la...that's what can I tell u...
Post a Comment