Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kar Men leaving KK...T.T

T.T ...... Kar Men leaving KK...and I m not there to say goodbye.....T.T.....I'm so sad o...Wong Kar Men is a little girl (i think 4 turning on 5 years old) who goes to my church's Sunday School...or as they call it GS Kids (Good Sam Kids)...I have been looking after her in GS Kids for a few months...really got attached to her...because she is just sooooooooooooo cute and adorable...cant tell you how cute she is just using words, but when see her u will know why every1 loves her....my bro told me that she will be leaving on thursday for KL, coz her father got transferred here... and I don't think her parents are Christians or church-goers, so equals I won't see her again...wa...T.T...my bro who's in KK, can at least say goodbye to her...he said he took picture with her and give her and her bro a bookmark each and prayed for her also....yer.....I'm going to miss her....(sob sob) hopefully when she's in KL, her parents still let her go to Sunday School and also prayed that God will heal her of her sickness (she is epileptic)...right now waiting for my bro to send me a pic of her...then hopefully I can post it to let u guys see.....

Hai~ so sad..T.T

No comments: