Friday, July 3, 2009

Random post

I'm lying on my bed now, blogging while Switchfoot is playing over and over again...
In about 24 more hours, I wouldn't be here, not for another 5 months...
I still have a thousand million things to pack, but I really don't know where to start...
And why did no one tell me that a fringe was so hard to maintain? Now I'll have to take a dumb bimbo comb (and probably scissors) around....

Btw, do check out my playlist if you have time, I'm so thrilled that I've finally figured out how to post it on my page (yeah, you more IT-able(d) people go ahead and laugh out loud), but I did it alone, without asking help from someone, so I'm pretty pleased with myself....:p
Anyway, the songs are all by Switchfoot, Jon Foreman really writes good songs.. one of them, I think the second track "This is Home" is used in the Narnia movie, and my favourite is no.?? ( I don't know, forgotten), "You", it's got touching lyrics...XD

1 comment:

Steven Gerrard said...

how to do that? I really no idea for my blog to put something interesting in it....I'm also someone who is noob in IT....need to learn oso....=p