Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Your Little Whacked World

Yeong Sheng is right..... you do live in a whacked world of your own.... sometimes it's not like I don't want to try to understand, but it becomes so hard when you're trying to make us all fit into your little whacked world... but the funny thing is, I will still end up conforming to whatever whacked thing it is that you want me to do....sometimes I think you protect me just a tad too much (not that I'm entirely ungrateful), and trust me too little, and sometimes (well sometimes) I think you're responsible for killing off whatever interest I have in the outside world, as well as trying to make me do stuff according to your principles (some are good I know, but the others are just whacked), which in turn is slowly destroying whatever principles I have tried to built up while not under your cover; trying to make me into your "perfect girl", which I'm not and never will be....

I know that after a while, I will forget this and think that I'm so silly to say these things about you, I do love you after all (at least I think I do, if not I wouldn't be trying to please you)... I guess I'm just trying to vent this somewhere, but no-point trying to tell you, you live in a whacked world of your own, I'll just be told to "shut up", but of course you don't say it that way... you just say it in a way that I know it's my cue to stop talking...and that I shouldn't have said anything in the first place, and I should have nod and agree and admit that I'm the one wrong (and I'm always wrong, for some reason....)

At the end of the day, maybe you're right (well, sometimes not), but I guess I live in my own whacked world too and I have no right to pass judgment on you.... after all, I'm the one who is deemed as the one who has the problem...

Oh well, I just hope someday you'll know and just accept me for who I really am, flaws and all....

1 comment:

Chuen Hien Lai said...

I think there's still some spaces to let you breath and take a rest from being whacked....sorry if i talked tat much....^^ be happy la...