Yes...I'm getting OLD...read the title again....
I mean, I used to have a better memory, I used to remember things easier and I certainly used to enjoy certain animated movies......okie, the last one wasn't that convincing but the point is I'M GETTING OL-DE.......
5 minutes ago I was checking up on my facebook account, there was a friend request... and I took 15 seconds to try to remember who she was (and I knew her, not those freaking anonymous people who you think you might or might not know), and this is not the first time this happened...crap.... this kind of things just don't slip your mind.....!!! I'M GETTING OL-DE!!!! I'm telling you: I really am losing my memory........
Fine, I'm being a bit dramatic....but I gotta inject some drama into my dead boring life now....but that's my fault too, coz I've been lazing around doing pretty much nothing (constructive)....=p
Btw, I'm even too lazy to upload my Mt. Kinabalu photos...not that I have anything else to do....I'm just...lazy.....:) *cheers*
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment