1. I found out that the story circulating the internet about how Albert Einstein humiliates the Atheist professor (using the "evil is the absence of God" argument) is in fact FAKE. It was just a story, Einstein never did such a thing. He wasn't even a Christian, although he did acknowledge that there was a God and had the utmost respect for Jesus Christ as a historical figure. I, in fact like and support the argument used in the story but really wish that the people who create these stories don't just put random geniuses' names in the story to make it credible. When people find out that they're not true it just makes it hypocritical, and they will most likely overlook the whole point of the story because of that lie.
2. A man who is eating or lying with his wife or preparing to go to sleep in humility, thankfulness and temperence, is, by Christian standards, in an infinitely higher state than one who is listening to Bach or reading Plato in a state of pride.
~ C.S. Lewis
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment