I'm typing this entry out of sheer boredom, not because I have nothing better to do (I do, but I just have no mood to do it, and when I force myself to it, it's just not registering into my brain), but just because I'm bored out of my mind.
For one, I really feel like going out but:
1. I want to save money
2. Just had a vomitting fit Thursday midnight (Friday morning - whatever you like to call it) and don't think I'm fit enough to eat any of the food available at Midvalley except for porridge which I've already had yesterday.
3. I really, really, really do not want to be tempted to buy coffee which is bound to render me insomanic (is there such a word?) all night, and I really need to sleep on Saturday nights
4. It would be stupid to watch "Alice in Wonderland"- the 3D version alone and as it's a Saturday, I doubt there are any seats left...:p
Someone save my from myself.....
A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment