A Familiar Stranger
-
After leaving for 9 years, the place I was born has become a stranger to
me. Did I renounce her? Or has She changed? I certainly won't give up on
Her and...
Team Malaysia Fan Run
-
*The Overview*
Moments before the flag-off
Team Malaysia Fan Run. Never intended to join the run in the first place,
as it was only 7 km and the Panthera j...
laura is...
-
laura the traveller. :D
laura is in the airport
laura is wide awake
laura is jet-lagged
laura is surfing the net
laura is updating her blog
laura is going t...
Funny Guy!!!
-
The guy
with his new 'nerdy' specs
whom I just can't stop to laugh at
when I see him
since he arrived yesterday
The new look
what I can comment is..
from pr...
2 comments:
want me bring some hagen daz ?
Shin Yi, when u back, i bring u to 7heaven for ice cream.. Miss u
Post a Comment