Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Hols...

Hey people...quite some time since my last blog.. anyway, holidays started and I'm currently back in KK...just came back from climbing Mount Kinabalu, which was such a disappointment because we didn't get to climb to the summit because it was tooooooo windy.... strong enough to blow me away...haha...but Mount Kinabalu was magnificent, huge and intimidating, but looks like I've gotta go another time to conquer this mountain....who wants to go with me next time?? XD

Before I came back to KK, I had a 2 day trip to Malacca... really liked it - historical sites are my favourite; besides that, we also went to Eye on Malaysia (which is this huge ferris wheel), Jonker street, and ate a lot of food... haha....anyway, I'll try to upload some photos next time (provided I'm not too lazy...XD)

Anyway, some of my results are out... B+ for tort and contract... looks like I'm just the average B+ student.... oh well, I don't want to be upset about stuff like that, I've done my best... B+ ain't that bad right??? haha

Okay, I'll try to update some photos from my trip to Malacca and Mt. Kinabalu next time...

2 comments:

Chuen Hien Lai said...

not bad not bad....B + aint bad la...I got more than u before...i mean in ntu la...

Mount ah....January lor...I will go climb eh...if next time ah, I think can de...want ma?? ask juin yi along la...and keh yee and carol oso...haha

Pheobe said...

wei.. HOW BOUT ME WOR... i also wanna go.. T.T