Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesdays are Ice-cream Days











The ice-cream that I ate today...

Hey, after seeing the title u guys must think that Wednesdays are happy-days.......but actually....hmm... ice-cream days at college means I'm sad that day... and lately almost every Wednesday afternoons I have been eating ice-cream....

The reason? I'm not that sure... but mayb it's because tort tutorial is on Wednesdays... actually tort tutorial is something that I look forward to, because it's an interesting subject, and I always learn something during tort tutorials... but it is also because of that I'm a bit pressurized... everyone in my class are like super-geniuses... sometimes I don't even understand the things that they ask, let alone the answer that my lecturer gave... -.-'''That's why everytime after that class will feel very down... and I go buy an ice-cream to cheer myself up... no wonder I'm getting FAT...haha

But in a way it's good also lar.... reminds me that I need to study harder... problem is it only lasts for three minutes.. haha...but I think after today, I really want to be serious with it... because I believe God wants me to study hard...so pray for me, I really need to keep up with my class....

2 comments:

Pheobe said...

wa, i didnt know that. good thing is that you know how to make yourself happy. =)
cheer up girl..

Steven Gerrard said...

Ah moi......dun eat too much ice cream la....hey...u oso ss take pics ma...same same la...haha....
december u go back ma?